A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paraic Mulgrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paraic Mulgrew is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paraic Mulgrew, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulgrew graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Mulgrew has 21 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paraic Joseph Mulgrew MD is a male Nephrologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paraic J. Mulgrew practice?
- Dr. Paraic Mulgrew has 1 office location.
Dr. Paraic Mulgrew practices Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Nephrologists.