Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Going "back" for seconds show details Going "back" for seconds
Jul 25th, 2013

I saw him in 2011 for lower back pain, (Dartmouth not Fall River) and I guess his aim was good because after one injection I went from a 7 to a 0 on the pain scale. Two years later my pain has gradually returned and having trouble walking and sleeping again. Hopefully it will work as well a second time. I liked this doc enough so I am making sure it is him who does my follow up. My memory of this guy is "businesslike" and "matter-of-fact". He spent enough time with me, answered questions, couselled against surgery except as a last resort, made sure he knew which side was the worst. Results from first injection were so good he said he would not do the planned second and third session back then - so, did not push me to unneccessary procedure/medication.

Aug 4th, 2008

I DID NOT FIND THAT HE SPENT ENOUGH TIME WITH ME, I WAS NEVER ASKED IF I HAD ANY QUESTIONS. MY FILMS WERE NEVER EXPLAINED TO ME. I HAD AN 8:30 AM APPOINTMENT, I WAS IN MY CAR AT 8:35 AFTER JUST GETTING A SCRIPT FROM HIM. THE STAFF WAS VERY NICE AND HE IS PROBABLY A GOOD PHYSICIAN BUT I JUST DIDN'T FEEL THAT HE GAVE ME ENOUGH TIME.