A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Param Maewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Param Maewal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maewal graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Maewal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Param Maewal MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Param Maewal practice?
- Dr. Param Maewal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Param Maewal practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Internists.