A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paramdeep Baweja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paramdeep Baweja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paramdeep Baweja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baweja graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baweja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paramdeep Singh Baweja MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paramdeep S. Baweja practice?
- Dr. Paramdeep Baweja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paramdeep Baweja practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.