A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paramdeep Baweja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paramdeep Baweja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baweja
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baweja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paramdeep Baweja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baweja graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baweja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paramdeep Singh Baweja MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paramdeep S. Baweja practice?
- Dr. Paramdeep Baweja has 1 office location.
Dr. Paramdeep Baweja practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.