A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parameswaran Hari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parameswaran Hari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parameswaran Hari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hari graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parameswaran Nair Hari MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parameswaran N. Hari practice?
- Dr. Parameswaran Hari has 1 office location.
Dr. Parameswaran Hari practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Oncologists.