A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parameswaran Hari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parameswaran Hari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hari
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parameswaran Hari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hari graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parameswaran Nair Hari MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parameswaran N. Hari practice?
- Dr. Parameswaran Hari has 1 office location.
Dr. Parameswaran Hari practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Oncologists.