Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parameswaran Hariharan
Dr. Parameswaran Hariharan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Batavia, OH. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hariharan is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Clermont, Mercy Hospital and Mercy Hospital Anderson. Dr. Hariharan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Parameswaran Hariharan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Parameswaran Hariharan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Batavia, OH.
Dr. John Bismayer
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Batavia, OH 0 mi42
Dr. David Beck
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Batavia, OH 0 mi16
Dr. Anil Kakumanu
Batavia, OH 0 mi10