Learn more about Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venugopal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venugopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Venugopal graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Venugopal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal practice?
- Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Lisle, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Lisle Internists, Lisle Hematologists, and Lisle Oncologists.