Learn more about Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Venugopal graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venugopal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal practice?
- Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parameswaran Venugopal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Lisle, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.