Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
daughter of a patient of Dr. Venugopal show details daughter of a patient of Dr. Venugopal
by Lisa D on Feb 19th, 2013

I can only say wonderful things about Dr. Venugopal! I took my dad to see him for a second opinion. He explained everything in a way that was easy to understand without talking down to us. He answered all of the questions and concerns that we had. By the way we had a lot of questions. His kindness blew me away! You owe it to yourself or loved one to see Dr. Venugopal.

Excellent and caring doctor show details Excellent and caring doctor
Jun 28th, 2012

One of the most compassionate and kind physicians I've ever met and I'm a nurse.

Dr. Venugopal show details Dr. Venugopal
Dec 30th, 2011

I am a 10 year survivor of a Non Hodkins Lymphoma. I was treated by Dr. V and his staff. He is a marvelous man, extremely competent and caring.He is the best.

Hardest working man I know show details Hardest working man I know
Dec 16th, 2010

Just amazing how he makes you feel with his caring manner.

Best thing to ever happen to cancer! show details Best thing to ever happen to cancer!
May 4th, 2010

I always say that Dr. Venu is the best thing to ever happen to cancer! I went to him after seeing a slue of other doctors who were just clueless! After my first visit with Dr Venu, he had me on the road to diagnosis and treatment. He is unbelievably knowledgable in his field and even more importantly, he recognizes that treating a patient doesn't mean only treating the disease! Five years into remission, I have become ill again with another disease outside of Dr V's realm but he still follows up with my on my condition! I couldn't ask for a better doctor!