More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paramjeet Kochhar
Dr. Paramjeet Kochhar, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kochhar is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital and University of Michigan Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Paramjeet Kochhar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Paramjeet Kochhar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Sara Laule
Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Kenneth Pituch
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi36
Dr. Marc Mcmorris
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi32