A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paramjit Bhalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paramjit Bhalla, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhalla graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Bhalla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center San Pedro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paramjit Kaur Bhalla MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paramjit K. Bhalla practice?
- Dr. Paramjit Bhalla has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paramjit Bhalla practices Anesthesiology near Palos Verdes Estates, CA.