A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paramjit Fagoora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paramjit Fagoora is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagoora graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fagoora has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paramjit Singh Fagoora MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paramjit S. Fagoora practice?
- Dr. Paramjit Fagoora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paramjit Fagoora practices Ophthalmology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Ophthalmologists.