A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paramjit Fagoora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paramjit Fagoora is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fagoora
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fagoora Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagoora graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fagoora has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paramjit S Fagoora MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paramjit S. Fagoora practice?
- Dr. Paramjit Fagoora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paramjit Fagoora practices Ophthalmology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Ophthalmologists.