A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paramjit Fagoora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagoora graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Fagoora has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fagoora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paramjit S. Fagoora practice?
Dr. Paramjit Fagoora practices Ophthalmology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Ophthalmologists.