A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parampal Bhullar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parampal Bhullar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhullar graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Bhullar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parampal Singh Bhullar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parampal S. Bhullar practice?
- Dr. Parampal Bhullar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parampal Bhullar practices Geriatric Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Greenville Geriatric Doctors.