A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parampal Bhullar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhullar
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bhullar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parampal Bhullar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhullar graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Bhullar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parampal Singh Bhullar MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parampal S. Bhullar practice?
- Dr. Parampal Bhullar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parampal Bhullar practices Geriatric Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Geriatric Doctors.