Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parampreet Vidwan
Dr. Parampreet Vidwan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olive Branch, MS, with another office in Germantown, TN. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vidwan is affiliated with Methodist Olive Branch Hospital, Methodist North Hospital and Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital. Dr. Vidwan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Parampreet Vidwan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Parampreet Vidwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olive Branch, MS.
Dr. Tony Wright
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Olive Branch, MS 0 mi23
Dr. Guerrumberto Guerra
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Olive Branch, MS 0 mi47
Dr. Brockton Sansing
Hospitalist, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Olive Branch, MS 0 mi12