Dr. Paramvir Rahal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paramvir Rahal?

September 1st, 2017

Dr. Paramvir Singh Rahal....outstanding

On 8-25-2017 Dr Rahal performed a procedure as part of a routine physical. Not a fun procedure to contemplate but his staff is extremely professional and courteous making the process much easier. Dr Rahal himself is nothing less than a superstar at his profession. I recommend him without reservation.

August 3rd, 2017

Overbooked and understaffed

Doctor is ok staff is not. The waiting and excuses!! Over an hour and a half past appointment, to have them set another appointment for procedure. I needed to change the appointment no answer I left a message said they would call by end of day. No! Called every day for 3 days ! Always transferred and no answer. If they are that overbooked how good is the care, and what is overlooked in such rush to do more procedures??

June 26th, 2016

Highly Recommend

Excellent Doctor with great procedural skills, who is humble and caring. The mixture of all qualities is rare to find these days. He is a rarity: Great Experience.

May 15th, 2016

Thanks Dr. Rahal

Dr. Rahal is an intelligent, efficient, and friendly doctor. The colonoscopy treatment was no big deal. I had a great nap, and when I woke up, it was over. I now regret having put it off for so long. Even the prep wasn't as bad as people make it out to be, and it felt good to get the body cleansed of all that stuff.

May 10th, 2016

Extremely impressed with all staff and Dr. Rahal--courteous, kind, personable, unhurried. Would recommend to others.

February 6th, 2016

Dr Rahal is the best physician in the community.keep it up, as you provide the care to your patients. Appreciate your help for taking care of my mother.

December 14th, 2015

My favorite doctor!

Amazing person, and one compassionate, understanding, and knowledgable doctor! I feel so lucky to have someone like him taking care of me and my husband. The office staff is also so warm and welcoming. I feel sincerely cared for every time I come to his office for an appointment.

December 2nd, 2015

compassionate Dr.

About 11 years ago i gound out i had HepC.. And Dr Rahal told me in such away it stayed with me gor weeks. Stpp drinking or you will die. And I never in my life was so scatex. Dr. Rahal got threw to me just like that I stop drinking and I've been sobet 11 years now. Dr Rahal saved my life more then just that one time. No Dr could pay me enougj money to leave Dr Rahal. He is very respectful and compassion he gives freely. I have been very confortanle and safe in his care. I still alive. Amen.

November 23rd, 2015

BEST DOCTOR I'VE SEEN IN YEARS!

He's a great doctor, and is very nice and courteous!

October 27th, 2015

Thanks lot to Dr Rahal, as he saw my mom and it was our first visit to see him. He is a great doctor and spend time to listen to her problem.His staff was very helpful as well.we really appreciate your help. Our community really needs good doctors like you.I strongly recommend dr Rahal to others.

August 11th, 2015

Do not go to Dr Rahal for Emdoscopy. It was a horrible experience.

August 6th, 2015

Horrible Practice

He operates an endoscopy factory. Turn and burn beds and patients. Dr. does NOT meet with patients and family before or after the procedure. He overly sedated my wife and then the staff was upset that she could not wake up...actually stating that she needed to get dressed because they needed the bed. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.