Dr. Paras Harshawat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paras Harshawat?

July 14th, 2016

Horrible experience in Lawerenceville

Horrible. One of the worst experiences with a doctor in my entire life. The workers seemed very unprofessional and some were very rude. The doctor himself was very hard to understand as it was a Skype call. He didn't get to know anything about me at all except that I was feeling depressed and prescribed me Prozac straight away. It was very obvious the workers do not care about their patients AT ALL! WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE! If you actually need help PLEASE go elsewhere. This whole experience was a joke. I almost had an anxiety attack because of how awful it was.

May 8th, 2015

Very poor treatment for our daughter. Not even a full family session with us to discuss diagnosis...not to mention breaking of confidentiality law... Think it's called hippa. Please inquire with those in the industry on there recommendations of this place before taking a loved on there. Horrible experience!! Staff not very knowledgeable and not dressed appropriately.

August 20th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor!

My son was seen by Dr. Harshawat on an inpatient basis for 2 weeks. The doctor was amazing. He took the time to get to know my son so he could diagnos him correctly. Of course with psychiatric problems, it takes awhile to get medication doses leveled out in kids. Dr. Harshawat called me with updates and to discuss medications. When I called and left a message for him to call me back because I had questions or concerns, he called me back that day. My son now goes to Dr. Harshawat's office on a monthly basis for follow up.

October 23rd, 2009

Never met the man

My family member has been in his treatment center twice and I've never yet to meet him. When i call no one really has any answers they just him haw around about stuff. I left several messages no return calls by therapist for days. The first time I spoke to him on the phone he was rude and expressed a diagnosis that my family member had never been labeled with in their life and I'm sure the family physician would have said something if they felt that way

March 5th, 2017