Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Cancer Patient  |  show details
by Kathleen Warren on Oct 23rd, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Orfanou for my second lumpectomy when Dr. Dubay was out with an arm and hand injury. I was scared and didn't want to go to a second Dr. for the second surgery. It was an honor and a pleasure to work with Dr. Orfanou. I am so glad to have traveled the journey with both of these female Doctors. If I had it to do over again I would have done it the same way. She is companionate, caring, and just a great human being. My hats off to Dr. Dubay and Dr. Orfanou. xo

|  show details
May 18th, 2012

I've heard nothing but positive things about this surgeon and how "great" she is. From personal experience i'd have to agree. I almost had a splenectomy but with conservative treatment and time i was able to advoid it with her help. however, a year and a half later i have not been able to ontain a follow up appointment and she failed to call me back when i was worried about my spleen when it had started to hurt again.

|  Arcadius  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

Dr. Orfanou is an excellent doctor. She performed surgery on my abnominal hernia, and there were no issues whatsoever. She has a very pleasant demeanor, and is very down to earth. I would highly recommend her anytime. Because she has so many patients, the wait time is longer than usual. Also, the staff seems to just go through their routine, with no extra effort.

|  JB  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

The best doctor I have ever had. Every time I met with her I felt that I has in good hands.

|  Im thankful for this doctor!  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

I would recommend this doc to all women who need breast cancer surgery. She is wonderful, caring ,thoughtful and kind. Not to mention very good at her job!

|  She was great!  |  show details
by Elizabeth on Sep 10th, 2010

She was curtious and quick. She listened to my case and could quickly give a plausible diagnosis and course of action. She also allowed lento leave the hospital and go home to my baby for the night. She wa fantastic just like the nurses in the hospital told me.

|  The best experience I have ever had with doctors  |  show details
by Tina C on Mar 4th, 2010

Shes truly an amazing doctor, and very caring. She did save my life with the surgery she did on me. Highly recommended.Thanks Doctor Orfanou