Dr. Parastou Abedi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parastou Abedi?

March 21st, 2017

Very rude.

Very rude. Do not take your family here. Wierdest thing I have ever seen. How she is still in business I dont understand.

April 4th, 2016

Dr. Paris is very rude and snappy! They never hand your eye prescription to you. She forces you to buy your glasses from them by handing the prescription to the guy who sits in the glasses shop.

December 1st, 2015

Think Twice

Do not recommend

August 6th, 2015

I found her very rude and unprofessional. I will never go back to this clinic! She spoke to me in a degrading manner and was very forceful with the shop in her clinic!

August 5th, 2014

Scam

I called their office to see if she performs Cataract surgery, they said yes. she did the exam last week, they did not get back to me for surgery date so I called them a week later ! They told me that another doctor which I have not met is going to do the cataract surgery!!! she only does cosmetic surgery !! What a scam ! I will take her to court to get my money back.

March 8th, 2013

Annual eye check up

Office staff very gracious. Dr Parastou adjusted my prescription. She spent lots of time with me to examine my eyes and Doctor is very caring person. I am really impressed with her practice and her personality. Thank you so much Dr. Parastou.

April 23rd, 2012

Dr P. Abedi charges $125 for contact lens precription if you don't order contact lenses from them. It didn't matter if you order/got your eyeglasses from their office. What a rip off!

Professional

A most caring and professional physician. Grateful to her courteous staff and excellent treatment.

February 12th, 2011

Referred to Dr. Abedi for a second opinion who diagnosed my problem and allowed me to return to my daily visual function. She answers all of my questions thoroughly and thoughtfully. I recommend this physician highly.

Professional

A most excellent and professional physician. She has treated me and my entire family with care. I recommend her highly.

October 11th, 2010

Needs to spend more time with patients

It is a busy office. In general the unfortunate trend has been to sch. More patients and less time with each. In the case of my wife who has mild hypertension she didn't bother to do a fundoscopy.

May 15th, 2008

Very good Doctor

Office staff made same day app. She solved my eye problem and adjusted my prescription so I can now see better. Isn't that what it's all about? Took my daughter back the next day for another great experience.