A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parchelle Connally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parchelle Connally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parchelle Connally, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connally graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Connally has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parchelle Deniese Connally MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Parchelle D. Connally practice?
- Dr. Parchelle Connally has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parchelle Connally practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Snellville Physiatrists.