The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pardeep Mittal
Dr. Pardeep Mittal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Mittal is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Emory University School of Medicine and Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pardeep Mittal has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Pardeep Mittal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Ryan Polselli
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi10
Dr. David Nelson Anderson
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9
Dr. Estelle Bank
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi30