A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pardeep Rajagopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajagopalan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajagopalan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopalan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Rajagopalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Southside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pardeep Rajagopalan MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pardeep Rajagopalan practice?
- Dr. Pardeep Rajagopalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pardeep Rajagopalan practices Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.