A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pardeep Rajagopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopalan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Rajagopalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Southside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pardeep Rajagopalan MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pardeep Rajagopalan practice?
- Dr. Pardeep Rajagopalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Pardeep Rajagopalan practices Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.