Dr. Pardeep Shori Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Pardeep Shori?

RUN FAR AWAY. HE'LL JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY

Posted on March 4th, 2017

I had a virtual visit with this Dr, and all he did was say your not that sick take OTC drugs. When I explained I've. Been sick for 3 days and the last time I did a virtual visit with the same symptoms for the same amount of time i was able to get a z Pack.he tells me he's the professional and he's not going back and forth with me. Once his phone started to alert him he tells me he's not going to help me with an antibiotic and pretty much hung up on me. BTW he also says if I still feel sick come back and make another appointment. Yea, and spend another $40. He's a hack for a Dr. stay away from him. Waste of money.

great doctor and very through

Posted on July 17th, 2010

able to speak with dr. shori at ease and very through in all my medical issues and easy to get in touch with.

MISS my Doc

Posted on March 13th, 2010

He was my doc when he was at JPS diamond hill clinic, Just before he moved on. he was also my moms doc. She told me I should see him. He is a good caring Doc. I dont have ins thats why I am on the JPS plan. If i still had insurance I would follow him. Just cant afford it now. Im sure with no health care coverage it would cost a lot. But He is VERY GOOD!

great doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2009

easy to see and covers my problems thoroughly

WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN

Posted on May 26th, 2009

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PHYSICIAN!

Posted on November 29th, 2016