A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Dandona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paresh Dandona is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandona graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dandona has 19 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresh Dandona FACP, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Paresh Dandona practice?
- Dr. Paresh Dandona has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paresh Dandona practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, NY.
See Buffalo Endocrinologists.