Dr. Paresh Limaye MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2017
brand new mommy
Dr Limaye is the most professional , intelligent , excellent ,attentive Doctor you will ever meet. as a women with multiple miscarriages and finally ivf pregnancy, which was a risk pregnancy I was petrified until I meet Dr Limaye. At first I was with another OBGYN who discovered there is a risk to my pregnancy and without explaining it full to me , he sent me home to waited out. I immediately seek Dr Limaye to take over my case, and in 2 days I had 2 ultrasound done and all the test repeated , and full explanation what kind of a risk my pregnancy has , and the plan we will follow with it . Trout out my pregnancy DR Limeye was 100% with me, I called him almost every day , I was in his office always , he was wonderful, empathetic, courteous, attentive, professional, a true Doctor Who knows his profession inside out. I had to be induce because health complication , and Dr Limaye was right on it, He got the test done, Did everything necessary , pulling me out of work, watching over me , sending me on time to the hospital to be induced , And was with me all the way till he delivered a natural way my little boy well and healthy. Thank god, and after the birth his care continued , he is a doctor in every meaning of the word "Doctor". HE is Excellent. and that is a understatement. there is no word to fully describe Dr Limaye and the care he provides, But excellent is at least I can say about Dr Limaye. God willing I have one more baby , rest a sure he is/ and he will be the Doctor to deliver my baby. Thank you Dr Limaye.

April 2nd, 2016
He was my dr and had great experince. Thank you

May 14th, 2015
patient
He is a very knowledgeable doctor and expert in what he does. I trust him totally. I highly recommend him. Staff is friendly and excellent.

July 8th, 2014
Really compassionate doctor
Before going to Dr Limaye, I was a patient with another Indian male gynecologist in Manchester ECHN where I had a really bad experience. Dr Limaye is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He has good knowledge and he understands patient's problems quickly. I do not know why I can see just four stars here to review this doctor. There is no place to give a fifth star. Although, I would give him ten stars.

April 25th, 2012
Best Doctor ever!! great staff very Professional, nice an educated!!

March 14th, 2012
My Doctor of 5 Years+!
Dr. Limaye has been my doctor for over 5 years and I do not plan on changing that anytime soon. He has delivered two of my children and will be delivering one more within a couple months. Along with his staff they make appointments and follow-ups very easy and quite comfortable. I recommended Dr. Limaye to every female in my family as well s close friends and they all are very much satisfied with his work too! I thank him and his staff for excellent professionalism!!

September 18th, 2011
the best most caring doctor ever!
I am patient of Dr.Limaye he had just delivered my beautiful baby girl what a blessing. After 6 long years thought I couldn't have kids and with a helpful caring doctor it was possible. Thanks doc for everything.

June 17th, 2010
Dr. Lamaye
This Doctor is the best!!. EVER, I was having problems having a baby and Dr. lamaye was the only Doctors from many that figure what the problem was. He helped my husband and I with a beautiful baby boy. Tahnk you,and see u soon

August 19th, 2016