A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paresh Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paresh Mehta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresh Girdharlal Mehta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paresh G. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Paresh Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Paresh Mehta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, OH.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.