A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Pandit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paresh Pandit, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Lung Diseases, Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome, and Premature Infant Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandit graduated from University Of Nairobi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pandit has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pandit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paresh B. Pandit practice?
Dr. Paresh Pandit practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians.