A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Pandit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paresh Pandit, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandit graduated from University Of Nairobi.
Dr. Pandit has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresh Bipin Pandit MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paresh B. Pandit practice?
- Dr. Paresh Pandit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paresh Pandit practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians.