A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandya
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pandya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Pandya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresh Pandya MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paresh Pandya practice?
- Dr. Paresh Pandya has 1 office location.
Dr. Paresh Pandya practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.