A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Pandya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresh Pandya MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paresh Pandya practice?
- Dr. Paresh Pandya has 1 office location.
Dr. Paresh Pandya practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.