A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Rajajoshiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paresh Rajajoshiwala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paresh Rajajoshiwala, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajajoshiwala graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rajajoshiwala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- Baptist Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresh Kanu Rajajoshiwala MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paresh K. Rajajoshiwala practice?
- Dr. Paresh Rajajoshiwala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paresh Rajajoshiwala practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.