A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Rajajoshiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paresh Rajajoshiwala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paresh Rajajoshiwala, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajajoshiwala graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rajajoshiwala has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajajoshiwala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans