Dr. Paresh Rawal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 30th, 2013
Quiet, yet thorough ... bed side manner is low key and professional, answers all questions completely and involves pateint in determining preferred methods of treatment. Had two stents ... 4 years later he determined I needed needed by-pass surgery and it was arranged for within 48 hours. Very efficient and I would highly recommend ... I go to a doctor to be treated, nit entetained.

July 10th, 2012
Did a stent insertion
Stents were inserted 6 years ago. Am Still Alive. That is worth something since I am an 80 year old senior

November 5th, 2010
initial hospital stay
Saw him for the first time when I was admitted with a small heart attack. Very impersonal, never even gave me a business card. Never had that happen with a doctor before. Waiting to see what his bill will be for the unacceptable care I was given. I was scared to death because I am dealing with many other major stressors in my life right now. Made the hospital staff aware of this. I really don't believe he even read my chart, only the results of the angiogram. My opinion of him is that he doesn't treat the "whole patient". I made an appointment to see him in his office as I was instructed to upon discharge. Only knew his number because it was mentioned in my hospital papers. I had second thoughts about it and have since cancelled the appointment. He can get "rich" on somebody else!! P.S. My husband agrees with me-he was there!