A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paresh Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paresh Shah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shah has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresh M Shah MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Paresh M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Paresh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Paresh Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pikesville, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Cardiologists.