A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Thanki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paresh Thanki, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thanki
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Thanki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paresh Thanki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thanki graduated from M S Ramaiah Medical College , Bangalore , India.
Dr. Thanki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresh Thanki MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paresh Thanki practice?
- Dr. Paresh Thanki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paresh Thanki practices Psychiatry near Valdosta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Waycross, GA.
See Valdosta Psychiatrists.