A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresh Thanki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paresh Thanki, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thanki
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thanki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paresh Thanki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thanki graduated from M S Ramaiah Medical College , Bangalore , India.
Dr. Thanki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresh Thanki MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paresh Thanki practice?
- Dr. Paresh Thanki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paresh Thanki practices Psychiatry near Valdosta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Waycross, GA.
See Valdosta Psychiatrists.