A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresha Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paresha Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paresha Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresha Snehal Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paresha S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Paresha Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paresha Shah practices Allergy & Immunology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Swedesboro, NJ.
See Blackwood Allergists.