A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paresha Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paresha Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paresha Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paresha Snehal Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paresha S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Paresha Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paresha Shah practices Allergy & Immunology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Swedesboro, NJ.
See Blackwood Allergists.