A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parham Ganchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parham Ganchi, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parham Ganchi, MD, PHD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Body Contouring liposuction
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Surgery augmentation
- Calf Augmentation
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery including breast augmentation (saline and silicone implants)
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery including breast augmentation saline and silicone implants
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Facial Rejuvenation face neck lift
- Medical Spa photofacials
- Nasal Surgery rhinoplasty
- Non-Surgical Rejuvenation Botox
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganchi graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ganchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parham Ganchi MD, PHD, and FACS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parham Ganchi practice?
- Dr. Parham Ganchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Parham Ganchi practices Plastic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons.