A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parham Yashar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parham Yashar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yashar graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yashar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parham Yashar MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parham Yashar practice?
- Dr. Parham Yashar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parham Yashar practices Neurological Surgery near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Valencia Surgeons.