A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pari Ghodsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pari Ghodsi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghodsi graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ghodsi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pari Magen Ghodsi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pari M. Ghodsi practice?
- Dr. Pari Ghodsi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pari Ghodsi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.