Learn more about Dr. Pari Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pari Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pari Shah MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pari Shah practice?
- Dr. Pari Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pari Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.