A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pari Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pari Shah MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pari Shah practice?
- Dr. Pari Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pari Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.