A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parikshet Babber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parikshet Babber is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parikshet Babber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babber graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Babber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Triumph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parikshet Ahuja Babber MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parikshet A. Babber practice?
- Dr. Parikshet Babber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parikshet Babber practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.