A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parikshit Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parikshit Pandya, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Pandya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parikshit P Pandya MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parikshit P. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Parikshit Pandya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parikshit Pandya practices Urology and Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Urologists and Temple Surgeons.