A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pariksith Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pariksith Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pariksith Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pariksith Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pariksith Singh practice?
- Dr. Pariksith Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pariksith Singh practices Internal Medicine near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL.
See Spring Hill Internists.