A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parima Daroui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daroui
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daroui Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Daroui graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Daroui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parima Daroui MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 6 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parima Daroui practice?
- Dr. Parima Daroui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parima Daroui practices Medical Oncology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Orange Oncologists.