A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parimal Maniar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parimal Maniar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maniar
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Maniar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parimal Maniar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maniar graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Maniar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parimal Bhuppendra Maniar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Parimal B. Maniar practice?
- Dr. Parimal Maniar has 9 office locations.
Dr. Parimal Maniar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Ocoee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Ocoee Internists and Ocoee Cardiologists.