A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parimal Maniar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parimal Maniar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maniar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maniar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parimal Maniar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maniar graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Maniar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parimal Bhuppendra Maniar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Parimal B. Maniar practice?
- Dr. Parimal Maniar has 9 office locations.
Dr. Parimal Maniar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Ocoee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Ocoee Internists and Ocoee Cardiologists.