Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parimal Parikh
Dr. Parimal Parikh, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Kenner, LA and New Orleans, LA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner, Touro Infirmary and East Jefferson General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Parimal Parikh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Parimal Parikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Majid Jawad
Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi27
Dr. Thanh Nguyen
Nuclear Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi20
Dr. Lowell Anthony
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi38