Dr. Parimal Soni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parimal Soni?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Parimal Soni?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017

The only Doctor that put all my symptoms together like a puzzle!

I have hashimotos. ALL other doctors "specialist" said "nothing could help me, none of my symptoms were related to my thyroid". one Endocrinologist wanted to remove my thyroid! DR.Soni treats the body as a whole! Tests for a FULL thyroid panel, not just TSH. He put me on the right thyroid med for my problem( NDT not just t4) and dietary changes.HE TESTS EVERYTHING! He's my doctor for life! I've suffered for over 20 years and finally ,Dr. Soni is my God send!

September 28th, 2015

Great Doctor! He knows the body from a holistic approach. He is very observational and in tune with his patients. Couldn’t recommend him more!

July 14th, 2015

Outstanding Doctor and staff

I recently started seeing Dr Soni after leaving a really unprofessional doctor. From the very first visit I knew that Dr. Soni would be my doctor for as long as he is practicing medicine. He treats his patients with respect and compassion. He listens to your questions and concerns. I had a horrible experience with my previous doctor. I mean truly horrible! You hear horror stories of doctors making patients lives a nightmare. I NEVER dreamed that I would go through it personally. Dr. Soni went out his way to help me. He could have thought that I would be too difficult to deal with but he treated me like a human being. He really cares what happens to his patients. If you decide to make Dr. Soni your physician I know you will be happy. Always keep an open dialogue with him, be honest and follow his orders. His office staff is AMAZING, each one of them are kind and compassionate. That is so hard to find theses days. I am very thankful for Dr. Soni and I will do my part to stay a patient for life.

June 15th, 2011

Simply The Best

Dr. Soni is simply the best. He spends time getting to know his patients so that he can give them custom care. His patients are his major focus. He is knowledgeable, bright, highly skilled, dedicated to improving the quality of life of his patients, sensitive to patients needs, pleasant in bedside manner, well-rounded and abreast of new trends in medicine. My doctor is honest and I trust him with my life. He is well-rounded in providing care and gives hope to his patients. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone wanting exceptional care. His use of technology adds to his efficiency and he even sends us E-mails to keep us informed. Dr. Soni is approachable and patients can feel free to ask questions concerning their conditions. He is simply the best doctor anywhere.

January 4th, 2017