A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parimala Selvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parimala Selvan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selvan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Selvan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parimala Selvan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Selvan graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Selvan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parimala Selvan MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parimala Selvan practice?
- Dr. Parimala Selvan has 1 office location.
Dr. Parimala Selvan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists, Redwood City Geriatric Doctors, and Redwood City Hospice & Palliative Specialists.