A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parimala Selvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parimala Selvan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parimala Selvan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selvan graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Selvan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parimala Selvan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parimala Selvan practice?
- Dr. Parimala Selvan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parimala Selvan practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists, Redwood City Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Redwood City Geriatric Doctors.