A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parimala Selvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parimala Selvan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selvan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Selvan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parimala Selvan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Selvan graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Selvan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parimala Selvan MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parimala Selvan practice?
- Dr. Parimala Selvan has 1 office location.
Dr. Parimala Selvan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists, Redwood City Geriatric Doctors, and Redwood City Hospice & Palliative Specialists.