A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parin Patel, General and Laparoscopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Melbourne. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parin Patel MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parin Patel practice?
- Dr. Parin Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Parin Patel practices Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Fountain Valley Surgeons.