A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parin Patel, General and Laparoscopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Melbourne. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parin Patel MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parin Patel practice?
- Dr. Parin Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Parin Patel practices Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.