Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parind Oza
Dr. Parind Oza, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Fort Lee, NJ. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Oza is affiliated with Wakefield Hospital, Westchester Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Parind Oza has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...