A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parinda Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parinda Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parinda Parikh, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parinda Parikh MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Parinda Parikh practice?
- Dr. Parinda Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Parinda Parikh practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.