Dr. Parineet Bambrah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parineet Bambrah?

Have you seen Dr. Parineet Bambrah?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 25th, 2016

Terrible

I would NOT recommend Dr. Bambrah. I am in good health, but came to her with severe Back pain. I was close to tears because the spasms hurt so much. She was rude, and dismissed it as a GI issue. Desperate, I took her advice and went to my GI Doctor who I trust. He ran tests, but said he knew this was a back issue and not GI related. He actually accurately diagnosed my back issue and sent me to a different back Dr. I would give Dr Bambrah less than one star if I could.

February 19th, 2016

Dr Bambrah is a wonderful doctor as she really listens and considers how treatment will affect your life.

August 12th, 2015

My follow up with Dr. Bambrah was very good. She presented as interested in my case, allowed me to ask a number of questions, and showed a very good bedside manner.

June 24th, 2015

Dr. Bambrah presented as being more interested in getting the appointment over with, as soon as possible, instead of focusing in on my problems. She was very curt, had a very poor bedside manner, and rushed through our session. She didn't even inquire whether I had questions for her. I had to get her assistant to track her down so that she would answer my questions, which she did with her back turned towards me as she was writing down information on her computer. She just rushed to write down her notes, and then "on to the next patient". This was extremely upsetting, since my primary care physician had described my problems as "very complex", while Dr. Bambrah spent maybe 10 minutes getting the basic essentials, prescribing medications and physical therapy, and making sure that I had a follow up session with her. I would not recommend her.

December 18th, 2014

horrible service!

Dr. Bambrah was very rude and did not seem to care. She was very short and does not have very good manners. I Would not recommend her as your doctor!!

March 4th, 2014

Opinionated, very sharp and aggressive...

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She was more interested on why it took so long for me to seek surgery for my pain than she was about my actual condition. Surgery is not something people normally dive into until other methods are exhausted. She was short with her answers and literally provided me with no helpful information what-so-ever. The two things I remember vividly about my encounter was the amount of pain she put me through for the last EMG exam and the blood smears I found on my leg after she exited the room; apparently from the needles she stuck in me when she had me face the wall, looking away from her. I was in a lot of pain that night and couldn't sleep. At around 2:00am in the morning, I made a self video of the sweat pouring off my forehead and probably said some awful things I normally wouldn't say. I ended up staying home from work in hopes the additional pain incurred would subside by the next day. I missed a total of 1.5 days of work directly because of this.

October 17th, 2012

Saw her few times and she has very unkind bedside manner and is sharp. I do not recommend to anyone. She behaves that she is better because she is a dr. Arrogant.

December 22nd, 2010

8 month cronic pain patient

previous doctor had seen me at her practice who had passed me off as a drug seeker since i was 19 with severe pain and told me to take ibuprofen when i saw dr. bambrah, she never once reminded me of who the doctor was or discredited her to me. she got right to the point with my treatment and when i told her that i didn't want to have a daily prescription she respected that and has found me alternative treatments that depend on me. i find the review that she doesn't know about sports medicine to be strange. she is a spine doctor and that is her area of expertise, she explained to me with great ease the relation of my disease (Degenerative Disc Disease) to those who are active in sports at a young age. She has told me that I need to call more when I have issues and spends time with me when she sees that I am upset or emotional. When it comes to anything in this world you need to ask for what you need, if you need more bedside manner, than ask for it! she will gladly give. I am very happy to have her as my spine doctor.

April 14th, 2010

As part of a sprorts medicine practice, Dr. Bombrah wasn't particularly attentive to any sports-specific aspects of diagnosis or rehabilitation.

January 31st, 2009

Recent patient

Staff was insensitive to personal information. During our 45 minute wait I easily overheard people's personal information being passed back. age, birthdate, address. One girl behond the desk asked a patient across the room that he would need to elaborate to the Dr. on a medical condition he had checked on the form. The patient asked if that was true even if it was a family member with a condition, and the girl replied "oh my bad, you checked a familit member, not yourself".Dr Bambrah was curt, opinionated, and seemed to adocate medication as the cure all.

March 24th, 2017