A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paris Bransford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paris Bransford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bransford
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bransford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paris Bransford, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bransford graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bransford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- Mid Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paris Patrick Bransford MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paris P. Bransford practice?
- Dr. Paris Bransford has 1 office location.
Dr. Paris Bransford practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Cardiologists.