A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paris Bransford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paris Bransford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bransford
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bransford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paris Bransford, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bransford graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bransford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- Mid Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paris Patrick Bransford MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paris P. Bransford practice?
- Dr. Paris Bransford has 1 office location.
Dr. Paris Bransford practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Cardiologists.