A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paris Bransford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paris Bransford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paris Bransford, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bransford graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bransford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Mid Jefferson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bransford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paris P. Bransford practice?
Dr. Paris Bransford practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Port Arthur, TX.
See Beaumont Cardiologists.