A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paris Royo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paris Royo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Royo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Royo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paris Royo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Royo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Royo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paris E Royo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paris E. Royo practice?
- Dr. Paris Royo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paris Royo practices Ophthalmology near Marysville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Marysville Ophthalmologists.