A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paris Royo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paris Royo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paris Royo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Royo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Royo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paris E Royo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paris E. Royo practice?
- Dr. Paris Royo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paris Royo practices Ophthalmology near Marysville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Marysville Ophthalmologists.