A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parisa Kaboli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parisa Kaboli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaboli graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaboli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lowell General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaboli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parisa D. Kaboli practice?
Dr. Parisa Kaboli practices Internal Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Worcester Internists.